Kalonga Transformation Project Phase III
Building the HOPE CITY
- Sponsor More Children.
- Introduce more hands-on courses like computer training and crafts.
- Establish a school library.
- Build more classrooms for the primary school.
- Build a Secondary school
- Community mobilization and sensitization on food security and nutrition
- Establish Care Clinic
- Build a kids play park
- Provide clean drinking water
- Build H&C Children’s village
- Train Farmers in Nutrition
- Train farmer groups in improved, sustainable and environmentally friendly farming practices
- Train farmers in harvesting & post-harvest handling, storage & preservation of enough food
- Build capacity of farmers in value addition
- Establish a Demo farm
- Business training courses
- Support entrepreneurs with startup kits/Capital
- Provide vocational training
- Establish micro-credit programs
- Build Care Grocery store
- Establish a Community Skilling Hub
How You Can Help
Every Shilling helps create prosperity
The Kalonga Transformation Project is a long-term project, and becoming a monthly donor is a great way to support in an on-going manner
Work with the HOCAM staff to gather a group and plan a fundraising event in your community.
Develop relationships with the people of Kalonga and give yourself this community.