HOCAM RELIEF PROGRAM
One our deepest convictions is to support people who are suffering, particularly victims of famine, natural disasters, conflicts, the widows, elderly, single mothers and orphans.
We intervene in a number of ways and offer relief through:
1. Feeding Starving families.
2. Construction of cost effective shelters and one bed-room houses for the elderly, many have young grand children to take care of.
3. Working in the already established refugee camps focusing on food supply, construction of clean water sources and temporary shelters.
4. 5 day Trainings in organic gardening and Provision of Seeds to encourage self sustainability.
5. Offering land to widows and refugees for temporary settlement until they find permanent settlement.
6. Establishment of children’s villages.
7. Child sponsorship program.
$30 feeds a family of 5 for a month.